General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Soda Spilled On Cloth Interior

Old 02-09-2008, 08:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Soda Spilled On Cloth Interior

Last night my girl spilt some of her coke on my cloth seats. She says it was mostly ice but idk for sure. Normally i do not allow drinks in my car just for that reason. I put water on it thinking it would cancel out the coke. what should i do. I dont want it to stian.

Chris
Old 02-09-2008, 08:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

go to your local auto parts store and pick up a carpet cleaner with the plastic scrubber at the top, i use one called blue coral, it does pretty good. spray allow to set in use the plastic scrubber to remove stain. and use shop towels to dry up it seems like wen the stain is wet it absorbs some of the stain from it. if that doesnt work i think i rember a friend of my using actual household cleaner on his car and it worked as well. hope it comes out man!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by kokingSS
go to your local auto parts store and pick up a carpet cleaner with the plastic scrubber at the top, i use one called blue coral, it does pretty good. spray allow to set in use the plastic scrubber to remove stain. and use shop towels to dry up it seems like wen the stain is wet it absorbs some of the stain from it. if that doesnt work i think i rember a friend of my using actual household cleaner on his car and it worked as well. hope it comes out man!!!
Yup, just get some foaming cleanser from AutoZone and a good strong brush. Spray the foam, leave it there for about a minute, scrub in a clockwise motion, and repeat if necessary.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dump your girlfriend and buy leather seats!
Old 02-10-2008, 12:20 AM
On The Tree

i'd be really mad. my girlfriend is pretty careful about being in my car. she says i'm too obsessed with it....whatever that means
Old 02-10-2008, 12:40 AM
On The Tree

tuff stuff works good too
Old 02-10-2008, 12:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Get leather
Old 02-10-2008, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by foreverzero
dump your girlfriend and buy leather seats!
Well let me at least tell you how the night went. First we went bowling for my lacrosse team fundraiser since im still in high school. After one frame we went to the beach. Both me a my buddy tried to throw both of our girls in the ocean. then we went back to my friends house and wrestled a little
Then when it was time to go home after she spilt the soda, i drove her home and when we got to her house i notice the people our outside. So after she got out of the car i turned the ASR off. I laid the best pair of tire marks right in front of her house. It was sweet.

Also when i woke up the other day you really cant see it so i guess the water worked but i still know its there so its seems to stick out more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Soda Spilled On Cloth Interior