General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Got my new suspension mods!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my new suspension mods!

Got my BMR torque arm and relocation bracket yesterday and all I have to say is DAMN! I didn't realize how much beefier these upgraded parts are. This weekend they will be going on along with my BMR LCA's. Got a few questions:
-What should I set my pinoin angle on the torque arm to and what notch should I put it on on the relocation bracket?
-What will I notice different about everyday driving?
-Any other info or tips I should know about or anything you guys think would be useful.

Thanks guys!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The lowest hole in the brackets will lift the rear of the car hard (pushing down the tires) on launch. The next hole up, slightly less. On **** tires you may want the lowest hole. Big power and stickies, you may want the middle one. Trial and error at the track is the way to be sure.

You'll notice better traction on the street right away.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Goober79
Got my BMR torque arm and relocation bracket yesterday and all I have to say is DAMN! I didn't realize how much beefier these upgraded parts are. This weekend they will be going on along with my BMR LCA's. Got a few questions:
-What should I set my pinoin angle on the torque arm to and what notch should I put it on on the relocation bracket? 0 to -2
-What will I notice different about everyday driving? car hooks better and it will be more stable -Any other info or tips I should know about or anything you guys think would be useful. Have fun, torque arm can take a while ,clam shells are a pain in the
Thanks guys!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks guys! Bringing it over to a friend to get them installed today. Can't wait for the results!