General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

!!HELP!! electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default !!HELP!! electrical problem

so i got into my car the other day and started it up and all my interior lights went out, everything but my rear view lights and light in the roof. well i figured no big deal, prob just a fuse went out or something so i drive on home.. well i got up the next day and i had forgot all about the problem and i hopped in my car, turned it on and this time the speedo, tach and gas are not working . so i turn the car off and let it set a second then turned it back on. this time the radio goes out as well.... now i check the fuses and they all seem to be just fine..... i have no idea whats wrong with this car! i have only had it back about a week from having some minor front end repair. needless to say that was also a loss because the body man was a slack *** who **** me out of my money. this guy also had a 40s car he was putting an ls1 in. i got to thinkin about all the electrical work that would be involved with that and it wouldnt surprise me if he snuck some of the stuff off my car for his little project. could that be a possibility? has any body ever had a problem like this? any suggestions would be great. thanks.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

also just found out tonight that my taillights fogs dtrls are not working either. all i have are headlights, brights and brake lights.

any body?