General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

E3 spark plugs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default E3 spark plugs?

Anyone using E3 sparks plugs? Do you like them? It's time to replace my tr55 and was wondering if these are any better or just stick with the tr55's.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've been using E3 plugs for 4 years now. definitely noticed increase in gas mileage with them. they claim more hp, but i would buy them just for that.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by racecarr
Anyone using E3 sparks plugs? Do you like them? It's time to replace my tr55 and was wondering if these are any better or just stick with the tr55's.
Almost $50 for 8 plugs and basically nothing to show for it, I wouldn't do it.

Its pretty hard to beat whats been working for over 100 years.

If you want to spend some cash on a plug that actually does save fuel and WILL improve performance a LITTLE bit, spend $24.95 per plug on these http://www.pulstar.com/

They spark alot hotter and with more power, so you can open up your gap a little more, and that'll give you a larger spark overall, which will burn the fuel/air mixture better and more completely. E3's are nowhere close to these things. E3's are more marketing and claims. For $6 per plug, alot of people just go for it. You have to pay big bucks for exotic **** like this if you really want results.

But is it really worth the $200 for 8 PULSAR plugs....hell no. Just stay with TR55's.