General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

need some advice...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some advice...

okay so the situation is.... a couple of months ago i was running some drag radials in the rain (idiot move i know) and i was on a country road and hit a slick patch, wound up sliding backwards in the ditch going about 45-50 barely missed a pole ripped off my exhaust and that appeared to be about it. Anyways the next day i realized the car was pulling to the left, and not a lot, but about the same amount you could expect from a car that just needs an alignment. ( car went straight as an arrow beforehand)...so i was all worried that i bent something but some somewhat knowlegeable people told me i probably knocked off my alignment, so i wasnt too worried about it. About 2 weeks ago i was like screw this and went and got an alignment. the guy was like aww man this cars been in the ditch da da da....said he got it to go straight but something was def. wrong. no visible damage from looking under the car. So about a week later the car started pulling to the left again, almost seemed even worse than before it was aligned. wtf? and any ideas of what it could be? I highly doubt it would be the frame being as i didnt hit anything just slid off the road and droped about 3 feet into the ditch of some smaller grass, any ideas?