General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

problem!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default problem!!!

Ok posting for my friend, this is my old trans am an was jus mild build when i had it, but since then my buddy has re-done every bit of the car... it now has practically everything brand new it has a 408 everything to support from fuel an everything an recently ran into problems, some people told him his computer was bad he got a new one still had problems wouldnt start throwing every code under the sun! then i had my friend go down to help him hes a gm tech at a dealership an they found that all his injectors that brand new went bad! an its not getting spark to two of the cylinders any ideas??? thanks for any info you can help with!
Old 11-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

All 8 injectors failing at the same time....impossible. Thats like losing all 4 engines on a Boeing 747 and blaming it on bad engines.

First thing I would do is STOP letting that GM tech touch the car. Most of them are idiots.

Probably hooked up the new PCM wrong or damaged something electrical.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My bad sorry I didn't say exactly that is true thatreally couldn't happen! But 5 of them were not sending pulse an we put the stock ones in an they were all working,the computer is all up to par as far as hooked up, an all electrical has checked out so far main thing can't figure out is why we can't get spark to jus 2 of the cylinders

Search this Thread