-ASR OFF
-ABS INOP
-Service Engine(Codes below)
1.Air System bank 2 fault
2.Air Inkection syste, fault
3.IAT(Intake Air temp) circuit
4.Air System bank 1 fault
WHAT IVE NOTICED
- Turning Signals acting weird(flickering when on, left turning signal light on dash stays on sometimes but a little dimmed)
-Front left headlight dimmed severly, getting as much power as the secondary bulb
-Front left fog light doesn't work when operating the car, but does when unlocking or locking through the remote.
-Wipers don't work (If I leave them on while i drive they'll maybe go halfway up and stop again)
ETC, some main issues I've noticed.

I had installed a nitrous system but haven't toyed with any existing electrical components other than using the accessory power source on the right side of the engine bay.

I'm not experienced at all with the electrical system, but I want to say it's a shortage somewhere? Maybe multiple? Some issues maybe be a grounding problem? IDK!!

Once all these things started happening, the ASR OFF and ABS INOP has gone off once for a period of time. The turning signal somtimes goes off on the dash. The check engine light used to be off until somewhat recently, has gone off twice since then.

PLEASE HELP, ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for luck?
Old 11-24-2010, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I need code numbers like P0120 or something similar for the SES light concern. You need to pull ABS codes to see if there are any codes causing the ABS light to come on.

Check the ground bolted to the top of the radiator support on the left hand side. Make sure its clean and tight.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by joshp14
i need code numbers like p0120 or something similar for the ses light concern. You need to pull abs codes to see if there are any codes causing the abs light to come on.

Check the ground bolted to the top of the radiator support on the left hand side. Make sure its clean and tight.

p1416
p1415
p0410
p0113
Old 11-25-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

The p0410 is going to be either your secondary AIR injection pump and/or both check valves. A way to check this is to disconnect the air tube that runs along the top of the left fender. Start car when cold and see if air is blowing out this hose. If it is its probably the check valves on both air pipes that go to the exhaust manifolds. You can check these by attempting to blow thru them with your mouth.

The P0113 is either the IAT sensor or the wiring that goes to it. Easiest to check with scan tool so you can see what the IAT sensor reading is while you are doing your tests.

I dont think any of the problems are related. I believe you have multiple problems.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Possibly a wire loom rubbed through somewhere? I have experienced similar conditions with multiple DTCs when a corrugated plastic wire conduit has rubbed against something sharp and pierced the sheathing on the wires.

Quick Reply: 99' Camaro Electrical Problems?