General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Mouser Electronics Part Numbers for Camaro DRLs (Housing and Insert?)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Mouser Electronics Part Numbers for Camaro DRLs (Housing and Insert?)

Does anyone have the mouser electronics part numbers to completely replace the whole DRL on an LS1 Camaro? Mine are all burned up, even the housing. I have the gasket and the bulb covered. Basically I would like to get everything after the wires (except the bulb) that go into the housing and everything before the bulb, stopping at the wires that go into the housing. I have some links to pieces that may be correct, but I have no idea if they actually are. I have heard that Camaro and Firebird/TA DRLs are different, but I have no confirmation on that either.

correct insert?

correct housing?

for sure, the correct gasket

Here is a thread that may make visualizing each part of the DRL a little easier.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I searched for burned daytime running lights as well as mouser electronics and didnt come up with anything.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by jdoyle
Does anyone have the mouser electronics part numbers to completely replace the whole DRL on an LS1 Camaro? Mine are all burned up, even the housing. I have the gasket and the bulb covered. Basically I would like to get everything after the wires (except the bulb) that go into the housing and everything before the bulb, stopping at the wires that go into the housing. I have some links to pieces that may be correct, but I have no idea if they actually are. I have heard that Camaro and Firebird/TA DRLs are different, but I have no confirmation on that either.

correct insert?

correct housing?

for sure, the correct gasket

The link ^ above no longer works, so I'm attaching the appropriate section from the old catalog, for posterity.

^ Link no longer works, so I'm attaching the actual old catalog for posterity.

Here is a thread that may make visualizing each part of the DRL a little easier.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I searched for burned daytime running lights as well as mouser electronics and didnt come up with anything.
Mouser uses the same part numbers as Delphi does. The full selection is in section 6 of this catalog: http://delphi.com/pdf/contact/brochu...balCatalog.pdf
Attached Files

Last edited by wssix99; 10-13-2015 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 215 Likes on 176 Posts

neato.......mouser is right down the st from me
Old 01-28-2011, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Camaro DRLs are:

socket - 12160395
insert - 12177163
seal - 12129909

Thanks for all of the help wssix99!
Old 10-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

^ BTW - These are the same numbers for the Firebird.

Quick Reply: Mouser Electronics Part Numbers for Camaro DRLs (Housing and Insert?)