General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

another headlight issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Angry another headlight issue

I know I know I have done a lot of research but have yet to come across my issue, well a couple months ago my headlights just went out one day(headlights would not pop up and there was no light on either), no noise or grinding so not the usual problem, checked the fuses and relays and connectors underneath the headlights and this is both sides. well after a few days of being off they just started working again and they continued to work for a couple of weeks then bam off again,this time I could smell something burning but couldn't find a thing? this time after a lot of research I replaced the dimmer/headlight switch, now this whole time the fog lights always did work just the damn headlights would not pop up and on so a few more weeks then bam on again until last week yep off again I changed the dimmer/headlight switch again but no luck and yes I checked the headlight relay by the fuse box and nothing and checked all wires from the headlights to the relay and nothing crimped or broken so any help would be appreciated
Old 03-21-2015, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

bump for today any help is appreciated
Old 03-23-2015, 08:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe a faulty headlight module? *shrugs*
Old 03-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

Please post to the headlight sticky in the 67-2002 Firebird section of the site. You'll get more folks with headlight expertise looking at your issue there.

Quick Reply: another headlight issue