General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

2 codes losing power help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 codes losing power help!!

i have a 87 ta with a 00 ls1 m6 , i have 2 codes , 154 and 481 , the one is the pass 02 sensor front , and the second is the 2 and 3 cooling fan relay , i currently only have 1 fan running so i jumped the 2 fan relay wire to the first but that didnt work , what do i need to do to trick that wire. second , my car runs great all through 1st gear then it bogs down as soon as the car warms up and i hit 2 or 3rd gear , its like im hitting a fuel cut, is that all from the 02?
Old 08-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok i read some post and redid my o2 wiring , ia had extended the o2 wires and solderd them so i took out the extensions and put it back , then i put a relay that dosnt control anything on the 2 3 fan relay to trick it. i then drove the car , and the light came on after a couple of test drives , it would pull through first then the pedal would go dead like the car shut off , no acceleration what so ever , so i turned it off and started again and drove it home . it now pulls a code of 175. i read it meant too rich but , i pulled the plugs and they were whitish brown , "more white" which means to me its lean .im really puzzled and need help.