General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Codes.....P0172 and P0175

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Codes.....P0172 and P0175

I got a check engine light and pulled the codes immediately. I dont know what all to check, I've done a search and i checked everything I found regarding to these except fuel pressure(havent had the chance to do that at my shop yet and i dont have tools at my apartment). My MAF is a new stocker(about a month old,replaced my SLP MAF with it b/c everyone said it was a good idea) its just as clean as it was the day i installed it,no vacuum leaks,the car is idleing perfect and its running perfect, it had the plugs and wires done about 5k ago and i just pulled one last week to make sure everything looked good. Also has Bosch 13111 O2 sensors that are about 2 months old(header install) and i power flushed the fuel injectors about 2 months ago. I dont know what else I could check(other than fuel pressure which i'll check tomorrow) any other suggestions? Could it be in the tune, I have a mail order tune from diablo b/c i have more mods than the predator can really tune for and the car is running awesome so I'm kinda stunned by the CEL coming on. Thanks for all your help!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP.........i still need some help