General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Winter Problem Fixing..

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winter Problem Fixing..

I own a 2000 Z28 LS1 A4 and for this winter i plan to start fixing problems that have bugged me.. First off lately my car has been acting up when i start it.

1)I turn the key and it seems like the car only like half starts if you know what I mean. The RPM'S kinda throb up and down a little, so i turn it off and back on and it works fine..

2)Everytime I turn right for a long period I here like a rubbing noise but it doesnt sound like the tire that is rubbing.. Could there be something else?

3)When I am just sitting in idle while in gear the car will start to like vibrate and make this weird noise from like right under the seats. Also sometimes when I start to accelerate it makes that vibrate and noise..

I can try to explain these problems more if no one understand.. But please help, these things DRIVE ME INSANE!
Old 10-19-2007, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?
Old 10-19-2007, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Turning right for a long period of time means you are going around the NASCAR track in the wrong direction.

Sorry about the joke. Don't know about #1 but problems #2 and #3 could be drive train problems, a U joint going out will cause vibrations.