General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

6 check engine codes at once?!

Old 12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 check engine codes at once?!

I just bought this 02 ws6 with 95,000 miles on it and everything was looking good until today while I was driving it around a check engine light came on. I thought it was something small so I drove by autozone and had the codes pulled, the guy said there were 6 that came up. It has to do with the o2 sensors.. left and right bank and it the catalytic converter problem.. oh and it said fuel injector error, fuel too lean.
All of this at once and I'm wondering wtf.
I noticed that this car has had some exhaust work, a brand new 3 inch mid pipe, brand new flowmaster muffler and brand new echo tips.
I'm wondering how all of this connects together. I have no idea what to do about the fuel injector problem though? Any help would be appreciated.. btw it does seem to idle a little rough but besides that I haven't noticed anything else.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well 5 of those codes could have been pending, meaning they're stored from the past, and only 1 current. Can't really tell from those shitty autozone scanners which is which. I'm guessing you erased them, see what comes back up.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Probably time for new O2s. Wouldnt hurt to run some injector cleaner tho.

Search this Thread