Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Legal Open Headers

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Legal Open Headers

I found something that I found intriguing, and figured you guys would to. Its' the exhaust header CC inserts. They help pull the exhaust gasses through your exhaust system. These inserts are not your typical type of collectors or inserts. They quote," they sound like open headers, only quiet.Throw away those bulky mufflers." I found the add in Circle Track and Racing Technology magazine. Here's the website link. Quite neat! Oh, and they can be used on the street, possibly replacing your mufflers, depending on your local municipality.

www.carchemistry.com

Old 09-13-2003, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: Better Living Through Chemistry

I just put two 3in 3 disc insert on my car Thursday night and I couldn't be happier. It sound alot better than an ORY or having high flow cats. NO RASP AT ALL!!!! I swear on my left ********!!! I had some really bad rasp and was skepticle at first but after I put everything back together and took it for a ride it was better than I expected.
Old 09-14-2003, 03:20 AM
TECH Resident

Default Re: Better Living Through Chemistry

Yeah, Bad XXX did a post on this very thing not to long ago and he seemed happy with his results.
Bad XXX post