Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which option?
LS6 intake, ported tb, bullet dumped off the ypipe
63.83%
TSP duals with dynomax bullets
25.53%
Ill leave this open to you guys, ive got about 500 to work with...
10.64%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

So what to get for christmas....come vote and share your list!

Old 11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I voted for the 1st....

My christmas gifts for the car will hopefully be...

Install BBK LT's, ORY & Cutout, Ported TB, New grille, new window tint....that's about it for now.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Option A sounds great
Old 11-23-2008, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

great pick man i might be picking up one for 340 for x-mas then my cam for my b-day in april
Old 11-23-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Went with #1.

A Wolfe 6 point cage is on the top of my list
Old 11-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jrob56
nope i bought the headers(the old non hvmc kind) and y from the same guy he had it all clamped and never had a problem. the tsp y pipe fit great for me as well just snugged it all together and welded it up with clamps on the collectors. i am not spending any money on a catback but i think there might be some gain to be had with the duals over this current setup, the tsp y doesnt have the best merge in the world and the scavenging effect would factor in with the x pipe.

no cam for me not till after i graduate anyway, i want to finish my bolt ons then either get some spray or a stall next!

i think i am gonna pick up the intake for sure and try to swing a used set of duals as well. if not im just going to the exhaust shop, hacking the catback off and welding something they have on hand on the end of that y pipe and putting a hangar on it problem solved! it will sound better than it does now for sure!
I have SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust System id sell you for about $250... it was on my car before i put the long tubes on, i put a diff one on cuz i thought my car needed more back pressure but figured out that wasnt the problem. And u should deff put the ls6 intake on i just put mine on two days ago i plan on getting a stall for christmas then some spray later on
Old 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by smkdbyagrl
I have SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust System id sell you for about $250... it was on my car before i put the long tubes on, i put a diff one on cuz i thought my car needed more back pressure but figured out that wasnt the problem. And u should deff put the ls6 intake on i just put mine on two days ago i plan on getting a stall for christmas then some spray later on
thanks for the offer but im probably gonna stir clear of catback setups, ive yet to find one that i would be 100% satisfied with...a magnaflow is the only one im still considering instead of going to true duals. hopefully i can save enough money over winter to get some duals in the spring when the car comes back out, id like to find a shop close that could build a custom mandrel bent set with some borla xr1's fairly cheap but if not then ill pick up the tsp kit

Last edited by jrob56; 11-23-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the GF is gonna get me a new Volant Intake...

Search this Thread