Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

can anybody post pics of your cme from under the car

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 09:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default can anybody post pics of your cme from under the car

just like the tittle says

thanks
Old 11-22-2008, 09:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

is that gmmg mufflers or different ones? i want the gmmg but dont wanna speng 700 dollars for the catback when i only need the y and 2 mufflers. How is the sound compared to the cutout, i leave mine open all the time because my stock cme muffler it TOO quiet but i loose low end tq with it open so im thinking about doing the gmmg to get some backpressure and tq back and still be loud
Old 11-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sic02ss
is that gmmg mufflers or different ones? i want the gmmg but dont wanna speng 700 dollars for the catback when i only need the y and 2 mufflers. How is the sound compared to the cutout, i leave mine open all the time because my stock cme muffler it TOO quiet but i loose low end tq with it open so im thinking about doing the gmmg to get some backpressure and tq back and still be loud
I have the gmmg exhaust on my car and it sounds really good, its not quite as loud as cut outs, but gives the car an awesome sound. Gmmg exhaust is like a straight through design, so you wont be losing hp. Cant compare it to any exhaust on the market, cause mufflers makes noise, gmmg makes sound.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Teching In

i have the GMMG also and it sounds awesome. i think its worth the money. but mine doesn't look like that picture. HMEracing has a picture of the GMMG with one more exhaust hanger on the passenger side then what mine has. is that the same for your GMMG camarosam22?
Old 11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by coderedDVSS8TR
i have the GMMG also and it sounds awesome. i think its worth the money. but mine doesn't look like that picture. HMEracing has a picture of the GMMG with one more exhaust hanger on the passenger side then what mine has. is that the same for your GMMG camarosam22?
Thats exactly how mines is, except for the metal rod connecting the pipes on both sides by the tips.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:32 PM
TECH Addict

or spend the 800 on TDs

Quick Reply: can anybody post pics of your cme from under the car