Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What length O2 extensions for FLPs?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 08:34 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What length O2 extensions for FLPs?

Im in need of some and I was wondering what length I needed for my FLPs. I wasnt sure if I need one side to be longer than the other, so please specify both sides. Oh...I see that Speed Inc. has the cheapest prices on them, are they any different from the others that the sponsors carry? I noticed that the ones from Speed Inc. dont specify that they use OEM connectors, wire, etc. I just want to be sure that I get the right ones and prevent myself from getting the bad ones in trying to save a few bucks. Thanks
Old 10-15-2003, 08:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: What length O2 extensions for FLPs?

Have you tried using the rear O2's for the front. They seem to have longer pigtails. I think this is what FLP did when they installed my headers but just on the drivers side, passenger side used stock front O2. Give them a call and they will let you know if extensions are necessary or if you can use one of the rear ones.
Old 10-15-2003, 11:49 AM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: What length O2 extensions for FLPs?

If I remember correctly, one side needed to be longer, so I took all 4 O2s and used the longest one for the particular side. Even then, it was still too short. I dont think that I had to extend 2 sides, but I know for sure that I need one for that side that needed a longer length. I just want to make sure that I dont buy one too short or too long. Thanks