Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DMH...Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up DMH...Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Well my cutout was making grinding noises for a while then the grinding finally stopped...and so did the valve, lol. The motor would still turn but wouldn't open/close the valve so I called Dave at DMH. He was very understanding, friendly, and helpful.

After I explained my situation (I even told him there were obvious signs of scraping) he tells me to send it in for repair. On top of that hes going to upgrade it with some sort of plate to protect it from nasty speed bumps etc...All FREE of charge!!!! WOW!

I highly recommend DMH if your looking for an electric cutout. Thanks Dave, cant wait to slap her back on my SS!
Old 03-12-2009, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Heck ya i ordered 2 cut out for 2 different cars and forgot to tell him that so the wireharness was wired one switch for 2 cutouts on same car and he sent me a another harness free and no shipping how cool of him was that!!!!!!
+1 for DMH
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Launching!

Im not surprised, all I hear are great things...Looks like we made the right choice, lol!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

i order mine the other day from marylandspeed.

cant wait to get my qtp motor die so i just figured that i might aswell go with a dmh since they have better warranty.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Launching!

(late) Update, lol. Well my cutouts back n better than ever. The new billet motor cover looks trick and BEEFY. Too bad im gonna spray it all black. Thanks Dave!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

+1 I've just recently received my cutouts and unfortunately they're not installed yet. However, Dave is an AWESOME guy to deal with and to anyone thats considering cutouts DON'T even think of going anywhere else. These guys are by far the best company I have ever dealt with. Top notch service and a GREAT product.