Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

electronics randomly restart?

Old 06-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default electronics randomly restart?

i just did a H/C swap on my 01 WS6, had Frost tune it, did a great job by the way but while driving my car randomly resets almost as if a battery cable is loose and it's losing power just for a split second, it doesnt affect the engine at all however. and 99% of the time it's only on hard braking and hard acceleration. my battery cables are tight as a ticks *** and my battery is locked down and cant even budge. i've checked the grounds on the back of my heads and theyre all hooked up and tight(three on the back of my driver side head, none on my passenger). It did it while we were doing some road tuning and it baffled Frost and anyone else i've showed it to. I've checked all of my wiring and everything seems in order. any ideas?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anybody?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Matt! I hoped that you had found this was due to your battery rocking around

I have seen this in the 99-00s when the battery just gets low, but never seen it personally in an 01-02 before, and this looks a little different as well.

For some background info, the car never coded for anything when it happened.

Search this Thread