Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how to install Meziere electric water pump?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default how to install Meziere electric water pump?

Hi , i ordered today Meziere electric water pump from Speedinc and i want to know the setup for installation , anyone have the instructions ?
Old 07-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This will get you started:

http://www.ls1howto.com/index.php?article=26
Old 07-03-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
thanks a lot , this link is very help full and easy to understand
Old 07-03-2009, 10:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That Middle East heat is going to put your EWP to the test bro. Set those fans to come on early. I have had my EWP since 2006 and put plenty of miles on it, I hope that makes you feel secure in your purchase. I am just saying its a lot hotter over there then in Michigan. Good luck.

Do you plan on dyno'ing before and after? I am curious to see what you GAIN from just an EWP install alone. When I got my ewp, I had heads and ud pully done at the same time.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
That Middle East heat is going to put your EWP to the test bro. Set those fans to come on early. I have had my EWP since 2006 and put plenty of miles on it, I hope that makes you feel secure in your purchase. I am just saying its a lot hotter over there then in Michigan. Good luck.

Do you plan on dyno'ing before and after? I am curious to see what you GAIN from just an EWP install alone. When I got my ewp, I had heads and ud pully done at the same time.
i'll install this EWP to my cousin's H/C camaro 460RWP , we will re-tune the car when we install the EWP and we hope for good results.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PONTIAC SLP
i'll install this EWP to my cousin's H/C camaro 460RWP , we will re-tune the car when we install the EWP and we hope for good results.
please post the results in the dyno section..I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these..Also is you cousin an A4 or 6speed?..Anyway cant wait to see you results
Old 07-04-2009, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Considering he's already at 460 rwhp its really a gamble. I am sure he'll gain but how much ? Some people swear they gained 10 rwhp, no way not gonna happen but I could be wrong. Other people have come on here and said they gained absolutely ZERO, I don't believe that either.

In my opinion I could see you picking up 3 to 7 rwhp. On the other hand the car will rev quicker especially if he has a UD Pully as well. Not that gas prices are a concern where you live but you will improve fuel economy.

I wish you the very best my brother. I'd love to come back and see a before and after graph showing a gain of 10 rwhp at peak, with small gains across the board, I just think its going to be less then that. Again best of luck.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by john563
please post the results in the dyno section..I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these..Also is you cousin an A4 or 6speed?..Anyway cant wait to see you results
ok i'll post a thread with full details but when they arrive they will take 3 weeks to be shipped because i ordered many parts from Speedinc and they will ship them all in one shipment , the car is M6 .

we'll tune the car for nitrous and we hope for +700RWHP as fraser@speedinc said .

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Considering he's already at 460 rwhp its really a gamble. I am sure he'll gain but how much ? Some people swear they gained 10 rwhp, no way not gonna happen but I could be wrong. Other people have come on here and said they gained absolutely ZERO, I don't believe that either.

In my opinion I could see you picking up 3 to 7 rwhp. On the other hand the car will rev quicker especially if he has a UD Pully as well. Not that gas prices are a concern where you live but you will improve fuel economy.

I wish you the very best my brother. I'd love to come back and see a before and after graph showing a gain of 10 rwhp at peak, with small gains across the board, I just think its going to be less then that. Again best of luck.
we don't care for dyno # because they are as fake , some cars here pulled out 415rwhp raced 455rwhp and 415 car beats 455rwhp 6 cars length !! thanks bro and i'll let u all know about results i wish for u also good luck
Old 10-19-2009, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

so what were the results when you strapped it on the dyno after the EWP install

Quick Reply: how to install Meziere electric water pump?