Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pacesetter's/x-pipe/dual "flowmaster outlaws"

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default pacesetter's/x-pipe/dual "flowmaster outlaws"

pacesetter's/x-pipe/dual "flowmaster outlaws"... this is the setup i have to put on this friday.. its for my car and just wanted to know would i need a tune after this? will the o2 extenders that came with the pacesetters work with out throwing a code? i put some o2 extenders on a friends car b4 and it would always say "02 voltage low bank 1" swapped it to the other side and it said the same thing, don't want this to happen to me cause i dont have 400 bucks for a speed density tune like he did..the extenders that came with the kitt are the ones you make yourself.. i guess wish me luck lol
Old 07-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck, man. I am looking at doing almost the exact same setup on my car, so let me know how it turns out. Also, do you have an aftermarket torque arm? I have seen a lot of people with duals with them and some said the stock one wont work with duals. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NastyNate65
Good luck, man. I am looking at doing almost the exact same setup on my car, so let me know how it turns out. Also, do you have an aftermarket torque arm? I have seen a lot of people with duals with them and some said the stock one wont work with duals. Thanks.
nope i don't have an after market torque arm, im dumping my exhaust b4 the axle so im sure there shouldn't be a problem. now that i think about it i hope there isn't an fitment issue cause of the stock torque arm. im basically putting on the long tubes and taking the car to the exhaust shop so they can weld every thing else together. it will be all custom fabricated.