Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What O2 Sensor Part Number or Application fits Long Tube Headers (Like a tahoe etc..)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 05:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What O2 Sensor Part Number or Application fits Long Tube Headers (Like a tahoe etc..)

I used to have this info as someone had part numbers for something like Suburban or Tahoe or something like a truck that had extremely long O2 Sensor wires. I am needing O2's and I need extensions so I figured it would be easier to buy the longer version. I have tried searching but Oxygen Sensor doesn't return anything as most people put O2 if they list part numbers and the search engine won't allow any string that small.

If anyone knows the application or it would be better for the part numbers but anything is better than the info I have now.

Thanks for your help.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Rear O2s from a 02 Vette are around 30" long and use the same plug as the F-bodies. Probably other years too, but I know for sure on the 02 O2s.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That length should work, I appreciate your quick reply as I am needing to get these tommorow. I will ask for the 02 Model sensors just to be safe. 30" is alot longer than the ones we have stock so their shouldn't be any trouble that way. I think the Tahoe was a little longer but it may be overkill for what I need.
Old 11-16-2003, 09:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just make sure you ask for the rears. Front use a different plug and are short. 30" is just a guestimate from memory when I put headers on my friends 02 Vette. I know they were the longest I've ever seen.