Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anybody had this problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anybody had this problem

Well i went to virginia speed today to get a baseline dyro on my ws6
to see what it has in it. The previous owner put headers,high flow cats true duels,lid and mail in tune done to it before i bought it. The only thing wrong with the car that he told we was it had ses light for both banks running lean.
He had a ls6 intake on it but took it off and put the original ls1 intake on it when he sold it to me and said ever since he changed the intakes the ses light came on, so in my head i figured he prob got the vac hose pinched when installing. I got it smoked checked but could not find a leak
so anyways tried to get dynoed today but was told my car was running to lean and had major detnation like 16:1 so I was not even able to get a base line
so I was pretty disapointed now I got to get it tuned before it hurts the engine. I'm going to change the fuel filter and do a complete fuel service before I take it up tues.

so got it scheduled for a tune tues hopefully ed at virginia speed can get me hooked up

anybody got any ideas what it should make after the tune or advise
thanks