Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meziere race pump and all accessories

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Meziere race pump and all accessories

I haven't seen a post for how to or why you can't keep all accessories with a Meziere race pump (2000 TA). Only reason I'm asking is that I found a barely used one cheap! If you know how to make it work please post any pics you have.

THANKS!
Old 10-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Launching!

Default belt/accessories

I guess it depends what accessories you plan on keeping- How would you run the belt to the P/S and Alt from the tensioner?? BMR has an alt bracket that works like a SBC style to get rid of the tensioner. Heres a link to the pic-

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/misc/AB001_inst2.jpg
Old 10-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Teching In

That is a clean looking setup! I was really hoping that someone has a way to keep ac/ps/alt. You know, all of it, the whole log! That is neat though.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Like said above you can retain your ac/ps/alternator/relocated belt tensioner with the Meziere WP119 but you loose your heater hoses and bypass hose. Those are available to be machined in at Meziere but at an additional cost. I much prefer the race 119 series pump myself.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TexasVortexx
Like said above you can retain your ac/ps/alternator/relocated belt tensioner with the Meziere WP119 but you loose your heater hoses and bypass hose. Those are available to be machined in at Meziere but at an additional cost. I much prefer the race 119 series pump myself.
Where does the tensioner get relocated to and do you have pics? Will it use stock belt and does everything else stay in stock location?

Thanks!
Old 11-20-2015, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

Did anyone ever figure this out? I was thing of running this pump on my c5 but I want to keep all my accesorys.

Quick Reply: Meziere race pump and all accessories