Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help deciding what to do.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help deciding what to do.

Hi all,

I'm having a hell of a time deciding what to use for my car. "Car is in sig" I just put BBK LT headers with ORY pipe on it. With the SLP LM1 on it, it was way too loud. I removed the resonator and put in the dynamax bullet muffler but don't really like the tone at times. It sounds great at idle, but reved up high it just doesnt sound right. Does anyone have a sound clip of a similar setup with the moroso spiral flow muffler on it? I've heard the flo-pro twister setup and it sounds good to me, but I want to hear the moroso before I buy one. Does the moroso sound and perform the same as the flo-pro? They are very similar design according to the pictures I've seen but nothing is ever the same it seem's like.

Thanks
Old 10-26-2009, 01:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try www.classicchambered.com and look at their powersticks this might be for you. An you may need to add some hi-flow cats and that should have bring a little more of the tone in to the exhaust and help get rid of the Drone and Rasp cause I'm pretty sure you have both of them if not one of them.

Search this Thread