Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMMG exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMMG exhaust?

Anyone have any idea whats going on with GMMG? I placed an order on the 16th. Since then I have not been able to contact anyone at the compony. When I try to call it says the # has been temp. disconnected. Any one know anything?
Old 10-26-2009, 11:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6 DAVE
Anyone have any idea whats going on with GMMG? I placed an order on the 16th. Since then I have not been able to contact anyone at the compony. When I try to call it says the # has been temp. disconnected. Any one know anything?
they went through a huge shakeup about a month ago with the flooding and Angel leaving the company, so they have been scrambling to get back in the swing of things. Keep calling and e mailing, they will get back to you
Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM
Teching In

Thanks Hitman. I was just wondering since the number said it had been disconnected.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I know when I called and had my name put on the list they never called me back but I didn't take my name off the list and that's been about 7 months ago. But I think from what I heard before their biggest hold up was the tips.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by thewholefnshow1
I know when I called and had my name put on the list they never called me back but I didn't take my name off the list and that's been about 7 months ago. But I think from what I heard before their biggest hold up was the tips.
only took me a week and a half to get tips this month
Old 10-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Teching In

OK this sucks! They have already charged my card, and now their phone number has been disconnected, and their web page seems to have disappeared. Anyone heard anything?
Old 10-28-2009, 02:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure it's going to work out just give it about a week or two.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Teching In

I have also been trying to contact them via email and phone to purchase a new intermediate pipe that got damaged. They have not returned emails and the phone number says "temporarily disconnected". Yesterday their website was still working but as of last night when I go to gmmg all I get is Godaddy.
This really sucks because I cannot drive my car until I get a new pipe.....grrrrrrrrrrr
Old 10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Teching In

GMMG website is back up.....no more godaddy
Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still get a go daddy site...
Old 10-28-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really hope they didnt tank. I really really wanted one of their cat backs
\
Old 10-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hitmanws6
they went through a huge shakeup about a month ago with the flooding and Angel leaving the company, so they have been scrambling to get back in the swing of things. Keep calling and e mailing, they will get back to you
Are you sure this will eventually work? I have emailed them three times and called about 20-25 times already. Usually I get the "number you are trying to reach has been disconnected". Other times it just rings like 10-15 times and then I get a busy signal.
Any other suggestions cuz this is getting frustrating? I badly need an intermediate pipe replacement and cannot drive my car until I get it.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ~Firehawk~
Are you sure this will eventually work? I have emailed them three times and called about 20-25 times already. Usually I get the "number you are trying to reach has been disconnected". Other times it just rings like 10-15 times and then I get a busy signal.
Any other suggestions cuz this is getting frustrating? I badly need an intermediate pipe replacement and cannot drive my car until I get it.
Yea, that is pretty scary. I just tried calling them & its disconnected. I got my exhaust from them back in September but it took about a month but I have heard of it taking longer than that. About 2-3 weeks ago, right after Angel left someone else called & left a message to find out if I received my exhaust. I tried calling them back & got their answering machine. That really sucks & hopefully you get your stuff.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

OK this sucks! They have already charged my card, and now their phone number has been disconnected, and their web page seems to have disappeared. Anyone heard anything?
Did you place it on a CC or a Debit card? You have some recourse with your CC company and can dispute the charges.

Last edited by 03Sssnake; 10-30-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 10-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Did you place it on a CC or a Debit card? You have some recourse with your CC company and can dispute the charges.
I haven't ordered it yet...thats the problem lol. There is no option on the website for just the intermediate pipe so I am trying to find out how to go about ordering it and how much it will cost. I asked a while back (like 6 months ago) and Angel emailed me saying $75 + $10 shipping to my zip code. I didnt order it right away cuz my car was getting a lot of work done and it was off the road but now it is ready to be driven I just need this pipe but I cant seem to get an answer from GMMG.
I don't want to just send them $85 and hope they send me the pipe because I cant get a reply out of them.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ~Firehawk~
I haven't ordered it yet...thats the problem lol. There is no option on the website for just the intermediate pipe so I am trying to find out how to go about ordering it and how much it will cost. I asked a while back (like 6 months ago) and Angel emailed me saying $75 + $10 shipping to my zip code. I didnt order it right away cuz my car was getting a lot of work done and it was off the road but now it is ready to be driven I just need this pipe but I cant seem to get an answer from GMMG.
I don't want to just send them $85 and hope they send me the pipe because I cant get a reply out of them.
Hey have you called stainless steel works. Cause you know they have a system pretty much like the GMMG so you might can get their I-pipe and hope it works. I think that they would be the best alternative for the I-pipe than anyone else.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thewholefnshow1
Hey have you called stainless steel works. Cause you know they have a system pretty much like the GMMG so you might can get their I-pipe and hope it works. I think that they would be the best alternative for the I-pipe than anyone else.
No I have not tried but thatnks for the suggestion. Only thing is I don't want to spend the money just to try something and have it possibly not work because then I just wasted money.
I wish GMMG would either answer the phones or reply to my email.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Have you heard anything from them yet?
Old 11-26-2009, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

post up if you hear anything was goin to grab one of these exhausts for Christmas
Old 11-27-2009, 02:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

There has been a couple of GMMG exhaust on ebay here lately. They have one on there now that has the GMMG exhaust, CME Valance and CME dual tips. Yall may want to check it out.