Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AR Headers/ORY/SLP/BBK SSI/Flowpac and others

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AR Headers/ORY/SLP/BBK SSI/Flowpac and others

So I have Installed all my parts, My American Racing headers and Off road Y pipe, the BBK SSI and throttle body, SLP Flow pac, the KONI's and BMR springs, Hurst Stainless shifter. I am impresed! I already had a Borla catback. This combo is awesome!!! I am in love with the sound of the exhaust. The performance is great. I am not sure how much more it has but It feels alot better. I am getting it tuned next monday, damn wait list but I believe it will be worth it. I will post up my dyno results next week.

All in all Very impressed with the performance parts!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Regular

cool. got any pictures?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

After you get it dyno tune you will love it. I think you should pick up about 15 to 20rwhp from the tune. I was so suprised how much a tune helped my car and how much better it pulled when I just had a FTP Lid, SLP Flo-pac minus the lid and Kooks LT and Catted Y on a LS1 intake with egr and air. It was the first car I had tuned, after that it felt like a whole different animal. Now that I got all my other mods it gets me off surprised I haven't got in trouble yet. lol
Old 12-01-2009, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

her are some pics, its too dark to take good ones, and my car is so dirty, but it is supposed to rain here so no point of washing! I cant wait to get it tuned! I will take a video of the tune. I love the sound of this car, it sounds so loud! I cant help smiling when I drive it, I think that is what your car should do to you!

Old 12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

How do you like that throttle body? Does it have an idle adjustment? I am going to get one soon to go with my BBK SSI
Old 12-01-2009, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

I like it. It went on with the intake. I like it. I put the headers intake and throttle body all at once so I cant really tell what each is adding but the combo is good. No idle screw that I can see.