Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need to replace catt

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need to replace catt

Long story short... Scraped a nickel sized hole in my tsp driverside/catt. had a local exhaust shop weld straight pipe for the mean time. I now want to finally replace catt mainly due to increased noise and want everything squared away before I drop the dough on a dyno tune. What sponser can we purchase a small profile catt to fit my tsp y pipe? In Cali, by the way.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Regular

It's illegal to sell, buy, install a none factory Gm cat in CA, which only dealers have and they don't sell them only install. If you know someone in another state then just order a Magnaflow cat or other and have it shipped to them and then back to you.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Exactly what I plan to do, just was looking for options on catts Had the magnaflo catt before this bad scape. Do you know what other slimmer catts are in the market. Thanks for the info too.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

I envy you lucky individuals running ory's without a care in the world. I have too much family here in ca to move out of ca and to the United States. Jk
Old 12-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OE cat only in CA. Case CLOSED. Suggestion get rid of BOXER FEINSTEIN PELOSI AND ARNIE ASAP.