Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

name this vacuum hose, pleeeease

Old 02-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default name this vacuum hose, pleeeease

ok my car is in the home stretch of getting finished, im getting clas from the shop daily for me to bring them parts that arent in or on the car. i have everything except this part and i think i may have left it on the ls6 intake i sold. its the hose that runs from the brake booster to the intake manifold
ok i posted that i want this part over in parts wanted section but this is different. if noone has this part i may yoink it off my buddys car that's in my garage and get him a new one from the dealer or something. but i need to know what the part is called or better yet if by some miracle someone has a part number for this, that would be great
Old 02-07-2010, 09:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

10277331 - hose brake booster 98-02 LS1
Old 02-07-2010, 09:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey man, i have that hose and you can have it. all you have to do is pay for shipping. im going to run manual brakes so no need for the hose
Old 02-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nemss1
hey man, i have that hose and you can have it. all you have to do is pay for shipping. im going to run manual brakes so no need for the hose
ok, thanks, one other guy says he has one too and he is only a few hours away so im gonna see if he will ship if to me thanks for being so cool though, its awesome that more than one person is willing to help a brother out like this.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

Go to the auto parts store and get some 3/8 rubber hose and cut to length. its not a special part just a hose. Although the factory one does have a neat little S bend in it
Old 02-08-2010, 12:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the jester 812
ok, thanks, one other guy says he has one too and he is only a few hours away so im gonna see if he will ship if to me thanks for being so cool though, its awesome that more than one person is willing to help a brother out like this.
no prob man. i always try to help out since my car is stripped and i hate parts just sitting here and usually sell my parts cheap to almost nothing

ya, u could just buy the hose frm an auto parts store to save u time and money. just wont have the pre-formed S-bend like said

Search this Thread