Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tsp rumbler x f/s

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tsp rumbler x f/s

Hey guys I have a next to new TSP Rumbler X true dual exhaust system for sale. It has 30 or less miles on it. Im selling it because i moved out and its a bit loud for my neighbors when I come home early in the morning. The only thing wrong with it is one clamp and bolt and the tip have a spot where they have scraped the ground other then that its in PERFECT condition. If interested please email me at rlebran2@yahoo.com or PM me for pics and we can talk price!!!! Those show the minor flaws from scrapeing
Attached Thumbnails Tsp rumbler x f/s-109.jpg   Tsp rumbler x f/s-001.jpg   Tsp rumbler x f/s-003.jpg   Tsp rumbler x f/s-002.jpg  

Last edited by Rlebran; 02-12-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please do not post For Sale Ad's in technical forums.
Originally Posted by Nine Ball
For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.