Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust change ? Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exhaust change ? Question

Hey guys i'm thinking about taking my ORY system off & replacing it with either a over the shelve dual exhaust or go to the local shop & have them make me one. i have no cats & it's not a DD car. Has the SLP factory dual exhaust now with LT & like i said ORY, the shop pulled off the rear SLP system & left the straight 3" pipe that goes to the ORY & it picked up 17whp so i'm thinking with true duals of course i'll get more. one more thing i have the BMR torque arm with lope so i need something to work with this. & was told the dynomax bullets were a good choice ? ( opinions ) & places to buy. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well there is always a tsp true dual system. or make a custom system. If you dont want to spend that much I would say just throw a cutout on there.. some people hate them but i love mine. However, nothing beats the sound of true duals...
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 PM
blacksupersport/00

( name change) i use bss on other sites. yeah i don't want to do the cut outs i want to use T.Duals, just trying to get so info on where & how much.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:45 PM
blacksupersport/00

Thanks for all the info guys ? soooooooooo nobody has any insite or info to share ?