Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installing True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Installing True Duals

i am going to install pacesetter longtubes with x-pipe without cats. how should i do it so i can pass the OBDII test . what codes i need to delete in order not pop any lights in dash . is there any alternative to deleting codes. i am goin to do all the install with help of my friend. other than extending o2 is there any other sensor i need to mod. share your experience. thankx.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:05 PM
TECH Regular

A lot depends on what headers you're getting. If you're getting race headers, you'll need to remove AIR and EGR and have those codes tuned out. If you get headers with AIR and EGR provisions you can just hook them up like stock. Extending the front o2's is all you will need to do, then just tune the rear o2's out, or you can get some rear o2 simulators if that floats your boat
Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

where are rear o2 located ? 2002 dont have egr . do i have to delete AIR in order to install pacesetter long tube headers? or there are any pacesetter headers which work with AIR. whats are the pros for deleting AIR. i am confused