Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O2 Sensor Help! Parts Needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default O2 Sensor Help! Parts Needed

Can someone tell me what they used to extend their O2 sensor wire? I installed my headers today and realized the wires are way to short now to hook them back up. Can someone show me a part number or just a link as to what they bought? I know alot use simulators can someone show me where they got them? Also my car has O2 sensors in the collector of the headers. It however had some O2's removed and Im guessing from the factory they had some after the cats? I wouldnt know cause my car is a true dual and when I bought it they told me it was tuned and some O2's were shut off. Am I think of this right? Is it possible to shut off the front 2 as well with a tune?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

People tune the rear 2 o2's out when running ORY because they just monitor the cats, so there is obviously no need for them anymore.
13111 bosch o2's are plenty long enough to use without extentions if you need new ones. direct replacement for you.

http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...oducts_id=1762

or if you just need extentions and already have good o2's

http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...roducts_id=759
Old 05-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Staging Lane

Awesome man thanks, the links didnt work but I will probably just pick up new ones since the threads on one of them was kinda worn.