Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kooks LT's on lowered F body

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kooks LT's on lowered F body

I just ordered some Kooks LT headers and off road pipe that will be going on my car that has Eibach springs. I would estimate it sits about 1.5 inches lower than stock.

How much ground clearance do you estimate I'll have once the headers are on? I still have the original springs I could put back on if its going to be a problem but I really like the stance of it with the eibachs.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those Headers tuck nice. I think you will be fine. I am lowered and have ARH and my cats scrape every now and again but nothing major. Learn to hit speedbumps/driveways etc... at an angle and it really helps....
Old 08-14-2010, 05:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much of a drop did you get from the Stranos? That pic in your sig looks like its sitting really low. Looks great but really low. Mine doesn't sit near that low on the eibachs.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bramlok
How much of a drop did you get from the Stranos? That pic in your sig looks like its sitting really low. Looks great but really low. Mine doesn't sit near that low on the eibachs.
Supposed to be 1.25" but honestly I don't know....I never measured....and it does look like more...