Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chambered on a budget (help)

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chambered on a budget (help)

Looking for some advise and info here.

I have been looking into the GMMG mufflers I dunno if Madhammer makes them. (claims to be OEM supplier for GMMG and since I can't afford the kit I was thinking I could save some a little money by having an exhaust shop basically fab the rest of the kit up.

I am also looking into the powerstick mufflers, and having an exhaust shop build me a system as well.

I was looking to cut some corners, just no to many corners if you know what I mean.

I have ebay headers and I still dunno which would be better... an x-pipe or a y-pipe. I think the powerstick and gmmg both sound good So I duno what would be my best bang for the buck.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

get an X if you can affoard it and your not that lowered, if not then just get an ory with 3" into 4" merge from flowmaster its great, cheap and flows really good and then just add a powerstick or wtever muffler you like..for me am going with bullet muffler then a cutout then stock muffler so i can b quite and loud whenever i want to goodluck