Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Headers...

Old 09-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hooker Headers...

Anybody running the Hooker Stainless headers or know anything about them? the part number is 2468-2HKR. I know Hooker is a good brand and these are pretty cheap for a stainless header but i cant find much information on them at all. Any input would help me alot. I have only come across them a few times, here is a link to them on amazon. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Hooker-2468-2H...5359744&sr=8-5
Old 09-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Amazon is confusing me. I'm looking at the hooker super comp stainless headers too but usually they are $650. I entered my car on amazon and they have these headers for 500 and 650, I can't tell what the difference is. I'm also looking at LPP headers so I'm interested to see what people say about these.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Launching!

Same for me, if you buy the Hookers straight from amazon its only $500 which sounds like a good deal to me but i cant find anything about them really. Amazon is pretty reliable for buying stuff cheap, i got my corsa catback exhaust for only $800 new with free overnight shipping when every other place ive seen it it is over $1000. I hear some good and some bad about LPP so i really dont know. I just want someone to tell me a little about the Stainless Hookers but i cant seem to find anyone running them or anybody who knows anything about them
Old 09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Teching In

The only difference I can find is that the $650 ones say they have 5/16in flanges and the $500 say they have 3/8in flanges but I still don't know what makes up for the $250. And ya I've read that lpp headers have an issue with the passenger or driver side, I don't remember which, but supposedly they fixed that with the new headers that they just released. There's a thread on here from someone who bought the new ones but they haven't said how they fit yet. And I've searched hooker headers on this website and found a few posts about them so I'd suggest doing that. Like I said though, I'm contemplating brands so hopefully someone with some good knowledge will respond to this.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

Amazon probably doesn't have the coated headers. The Hooker coated headers are the more expensive ones. I think WS6store has some of the best prices on the Hooker headers, iirc

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hooker Headers...