Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New air intake setup?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 07:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New air intake setup?

ok I am currently running a Raptor ram air hood with the matching intake system on my 98 TA. This has been on the car since I bought it about 10 years ago. I'm looking for a more power making setup. I am currently running a stock bottom end LS1 with MS4 and stage 1 LS6 heads. p/p stock TB and LS6 intake with stock injectors. pacesetter offroad headers and offroad y-pipe through a dump. made 432/389 on this setup. Now I am changing to a PRC 227 head and FAST 92/92 that I am considering having ported by MAMO. 42lb injectors and SPEED INC rails. Its going to have the spray put to it also. So I am thinking my restriction points will be the air intake setup and possibly the headers. So I am thinking I need a different air setup. Am also considering going to a 100mm MAF. So since this has been on the car forever not sure what I would need to change this over. will include pics. What would you guys suggest to run with this setup?

Old 01-21-2011, 10:41 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nobody?