Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa without Cats

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Corsa without Cats

Anyone running Corsa without cats and a off road y? thinking of changing mine to it?? sound clips?
Old 05-25-2011, 07:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im running corsa with no cats, Inside the car they is still very little drone while normal driving, wot screams both inside and out, but there is deff a good amount of rasp at around 2k rpms.

My only complaint is i wish it had a deeper tone, its to high pitched for my taste. Im thinking about putting a bullet muffler in the I pipe to cut down some rasp and lower the tone a hair. I'll try to upload a sound clip for ya.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dirkdiggler350
Im running corsa with no cats, Inside the car they is still very little drone while normal driving, wot screams both inside and out, but there is deff a good amount of rasp at around 2k rpms.

My only complaint is i wish it had a deeper tone, its to high pitched for my taste. Im thinking about putting a bullet muffler in the I pipe to cut down some rasp and lower the tone a hair. I'll try to upload a sound clip for ya.
Yea mine doesnt even have the high pitched sound just sounds very mellow, just want alil more rasp, not that much though
Old 05-25-2011, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you take off the cats there is gonna be lots of rasp...Sounds better with the cats...I know when I had my corsa it sounded better with the cats..
Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VaderZ
If you take off the cats there is gonna be lots of rasp...Sounds better with the cats...I know when I had my corsa it sounded better with the cats..
yea i rememeber my borla sounded nasty without cats