Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SES Light, Help?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SES Light, Help?

Hey guys,

Well I have recently achieved my 3 year goal of getting and installing my 427 into my WS6. Its a dream come true, I hit my power goals and it drives like a dream.

Although I do have one odd problem. After tuning was done with and I just started enjoying the car, I got an SES light. My tuner checked it out and it was the O2's. Cleared the code, but about a week later it came back, cleared it again. I checked the wiring running to the O2's and its fine, better then stock even. Now for a third time this light has come on, same thing.

I don't want to keep clearing codes in perpetuity, and I don't really want to delete this code all together. I would much rather solve the issue properly. Problem is, I don't know what the F**king problem is. If anyone has any ideas why my O2's keeping throwing codes please throw it out there.

thanks.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you know the code number? and are your rear 02 sensors still in place and turned on?
Old 08-31-2011, 05:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the rears are off, as far as the exact code, I don't remember. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes back on. Cause I know it will