Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help

i have a 2000 ws6 with long tube, tuner, borla exhaust, slp cold air intake and a 100 shot of spray. i want to get some heads and a cam for my car but don't really no what to get. i am planning on taking the spray off later and boosting it. i was thinking of getting afr heads but what heads would be best. i also wanted to put a lengenfelter cam in it. what should i do?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

depends on budget,, AFR and Trickflow both make great heads for these engines, but a more affordable set can be had from TSP, they will be ported factory heads. As far as a cam goes, well that all depends on what you want to do, a cam for a boosted application is much different for a N/A setup. If you are gonna stay on motor for a while, get you a set of good heads, and a custom cam, I am not a big fan of shelf cams, I have dealt with geoff from EPS, he has cut me a couple custom cams and your money could not be put in better hands.