Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wiring in lingenfelter 2-step.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 07:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default wiring in lingenfelter 2-step.

M6 car. I want to put this on a toggle so i can shut it off on the street. Is this how i should wire it? Clutch switch>toggle>led light>+12v activation wire on 2-step?. Their directions are confusing as ****. Maybr draw me a diagram?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:31 AM
TECH Addict

I must be the first owner of one of these....weird.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Default LNC wiring

I responded to this yesterday. Not sure why my post didn't show up.

Not sure what type of M6 car you have and I am not sure which LNC 2-step module you have (LNC-001, LNC-002, LNC-003, LNC-2000).

We have wiring diagrams for what you want to do in the installation instructions for both of the current products (LNC-003 and LNC-2000). If you don't have the instructions (bought the unit used, lost them etc.), we have the instructions on our web site.

For the LNC-003 it would be on pages 7 ("1998-2002 F-Body and 1997-2008 Corvette Factory Clutch Switch Diagram") and 8 ("Manual Transmission with Linelock"). For the LNC-2000 it would be on pages 11 and 12 of those instructions (same titles at the top of the page).

If you don't have a line-lock, just remove that from the system/diagram. If you don't want a momentary switch, just remove that from the system. The toggle switch you describe wanting is in the diagrams.

Originally Posted by allout06
M6 car. I want to put this on a toggle so i can shut it off on the street. Is this how i should wire it? Clutch switch>toggle>led light>+12v activation wire on 2-step?. Their directions are confusing as ****. Maybr draw me a diagram?
Old 06-06-2012, 09:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason Haines @ LPE
I responded to this yesterday. Not sure why my post didn't show up.

Not sure what type of M6 car you have and I am not sure which LNC 2-step module you have (LNC-001, LNC-002, LNC-003, LNC-2000).

We have wiring diagrams for what you want to do in the installation instructions for both of the current products (LNC-003 and LNC-2000). If you don't have the instructions (bought the unit used, lost them etc.), we have the instructions on our web site.

For the LNC-003 it would be on pages 7 ("1998-2002 F-Body and 1997-2008 Corvette Factory Clutch Switch Diagram") and 8 ("Manual Transmission with Linelock"). For the LNC-2000 it would be on pages 11 and 12 of those instructions (same titles at the top of the page).

If you don't have a line-lock, just remove that from the system/diagram. If you don't want a momentary switch, just remove that from the system. The toggle switch you describe wanting is in the diagrams.
Odd, I swear I saw that reply. I always try to read anything concerning wiring and I'm pretty sure you did reply unless there was a double post...
Old 06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
TECH Addict

I have a line lock but wanted them wired seperately . Do you have to run the relay?? I tried to do it without. So what i did was. Ran the yellow 12+v activation wire to a toggle and then from.the toggle to the the green wire on the clutch switch. It won't activate when i press the clutch in. I thought it was a single wire activation. Is there voltage that runs through the clutch switch or is it a ground circuit? I dont know what Im doing wrong....the led i have wired to it won't light up either. The led is wired into the toggle on the 2-step side of the toggle then grounded.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Default LNC wiring to clutch switch

Yes, you have to use the relay on the clutch switch to reverse the logic of the clutch switch.

Originally Posted by allout06
I have a line lock but wanted them wired seperately . Do you have to run the relay?? I tried to do it without. So what i did was. Ran the yellow 12+v activation wire to a toggle and then from.the toggle to the the green wire on the clutch switch. It won't activate when i press the clutch in. I thought it was a single wire activation. Is there voltage that runs through the clutch switch or is it a ground circuit? I dont know what Im doing wrong....the led i have wired to it won't light up either. The led is wired into the toggle on the 2-step side of the toggle then grounded.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 AM
TECH Addict

Ok ill report bak soon lol.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

It works!! Lol. Prolly should start following instrucions Haha..

Quick Reply: wiring in lingenfelter 2-step.