Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust hanger for catback

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust hanger for catback

Im looking for catback hangers that bolt to the frame rail at the back of the car - Im using Corsa as an example since the hangers in their kit would be exactly what I need. Im putting in a (used) GMMG catback on and I'd like to have the extra mounting points and support at the tailpipes. I could probably fab something up with standard J hooks but if i can find these and just bolt them on and do some quick welds to the tailpipes, id be done

This is the hanger (I would need 2)

Anyone know where or if i could buy these? I tried going to Corsa's website but it says unauthorized access. It can be any brand, not necessarily them
Old 06-17-2012, 07:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think you can get a hanger that is on the drivers side from GM and just fab a threaded plate to slide in and bolt to. SLP could also maybe have them since they were installed on the Dual Dual Cars.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What did you end up doing? I am thinking about adding extra hangers because my exhaust looks crooked. It wants to pull to the passenger side.

Quick Reply: Exhaust hanger for catback