Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the bolt on recipe.....with some juice on the side

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default the bolt on recipe.....with some juice on the side

sry for long post guys

so in a few months i will be wrapping up the ls1 swap into the older vette and will be giving it to my wife as an anniversary present. (yes she loves ls1's and vettes) then after i come back from deployment next june ill be picking up a ws6 t/a (ls1 of course) for my own toy. the mustang is decent and quick for a dd but i want a weekend/sometimes during the week toy with plenty of power for sat night. not quite sure on my power goals but over 450 to the rear for sure. i was going to go FI but im straying away from that and want the challenge of a heads/cam/bolt on car that makes as much as i can get, then throw a 150 shot at it. ive got some combos in mind but new to nitrous so im not sure how well my combos would react and work together with the shot. im one of those ppl who just doesnt buy **** and throw it on i like to plan each part to match anothers weakness/strength to get the max power and efficiency i can from the build as a whole. but i dont want something that is completly reliant on the 150 shot to be fast. any recommendations you guys have? car will be an A4 with a stall yet to be selected, and will have built tranny and rear+big and littles. thanks for sitting thru my post and appreciate any input.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

AFR 210 heads and a custom grind EPS cam to match. Top it all off with a nitrous outlet plate kit with the 150 shot pills in it.

That would be a nasty setup.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm trying to stay away from afr heads and save some cost going with Texas speed stage 2.5 ls6 heads

Quick Reply: the bolt on recipe.....with some juice on the side