Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally installed my ARH 1 7/8" longtubes today...

Old 10-04-2012, 08:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Finally installed my ARH 1 7/8" longtubes today...

And boy are the reviews right on! Easy as pie to install once you get the car up high enough. They look amazing and fit so much better than my previous two sets of longtubes, even though they're a larger diameter. The craftsmanship is bar none, and the fit really is awesome. None of my spark plug wires even come close to touching the primaries. Spark plus are easy to install (isn't that an oxymoron when speaking of f-bodies?), the y-pipe doesn't bang, and they look amazing. I just wanted to share my experience installing these bad boys. Thanks to ARH for making such a great product for us. Forgot to mention, these longtubes came with everything needed to install them; O2 extensions, gaskets, stainless steel band clamps and the bolts needed for the Y-pipe mount. Sorry no pics yet, but it's dark out.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep same setup tis awesome
Old 10-04-2012, 08:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

good deal...... Love to hear EASY installs w/LTs. My BBKs were cake but the y pipe did not reach. Welded and all good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally installed my ARH 1 7/8" longtubes today...