Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Throttle body for L92 intake? Intake rocker arms?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle body for L92 intake? Intake rocker arms?

I've got a LQ4 engine I'm swapping into a 72 C10. I've just bought LS3 heads and L92 intake. I need to the best (affordable) place to get a DBC throttle body and offset rocker arms.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:19 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1,121 Likes on 618 Posts

We have a couple different options for cable operated l92 throttle bodies. The options available are Edelbrock Victor LS 90mm throttle bodies and BBK Cable driven throttle bodies for LS2 / LS3 / LS7.

Scorpion offers a set bolt in rockers that are available in three ratios: 1.78, 1.88, 1.78 / 1.88. We can special order these in for you and they will not require you to change push rods, add guide plates, or valve cover spacers. These kits are priced between 550.00 and 560.00.

If you would like to go with stock rockers we can order those from Chevy performance. The L92 exhaust rockers are going to be straight design like early LS engines; L92 intake rockers are going to be an offset design like LS3 engines; neither of these will come with the rocker arm bolts or rocker arms stands but they are available separately. Chevy Performance sells each one of these components separate so you will need to order eight of each rocker and two rocker stands.

Also keep in mind that we will price match any competitors with a lower advertised price to your door. This way you would get the best deal possible and our customer service to back up your purchase.

800-230-3030
www.SummitRacing.com

Quick Reply: Throttle body for L92 intake? Intake rocker arms?