Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls6 problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ls6 problems

if anyone can help that would be great. i just installed my ls6 intake in the process i removed the egr and air. when i finished the install i started my car well i guess theres a air pump hidden in the nose and it blows air itno the engine bay dont like it so i opened the panel in the engine bay and pulled the fuse taht was for the air pump. driving around i noticed my fans dont work anymore. pluged the fuse back in fans still dont work but neither does the air pump anymore. all the fuses seem to look good. also i turn the a/c on and the fans still dont come on. although my ac is empty also so that may be an explenation there.

soooo... what is involved with the fans that may have been possibly disconnected or forgot to hook up? does the air system have anything to do with the fans? as always your help is appreciated.
Old 04-13-2004, 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AIR system has nothing to do with the fans. Obviously you pulled the wrong fuses. I don't remember what fuses are needed to disable the AIR system, but pulling the pump will take less then 10 minutes.

Not sure about the fans though. Sorry.
Old 04-14-2004, 07:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check the plugs on the fans and the rest of the harness... maybe you pulled it and disconnected something.

Quick Reply: ls6 problems