Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meziere Street HD opinions

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 08:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Meziere Street HD opinions

Hey guys I recently came across a meziere wp in almost new condition for 250 but it needs a rebuild. I talked to meziere and its going to cost 200 to get it redone but the pump looks flawless and just has a small leak from sitting for a year which is the reason for the rebuild. question is do you all think its worth it? I'll have about 500 in it said and done, is it a worth whiler mod for the money? My car is a DD which sees about 10k per year
Old 02-28-2013, 08:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

They work good. I had one on my car for year.....since about 04 or 05 dding it. I just sent it off to get it rebuilt too. It was starting to get a little noisy.

Every little bit adds up. Pm me for some details
Old 02-28-2013, 08:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redbird555
Hey guys I recently came across a meziere wp in almost new condition for 250 but it needs a rebuild. I talked to meziere and its going to cost 200 to get it redone but the pump looks flawless and just has a small leak from sitting for a year which is the reason for the rebuild. question is do you all think its worth it? I'll have about 500 in it said and done, is it a worth whiler mod for the money? My car is a DD which sees about 10k per year
I wouldnt waste my money, oh wait I allready did..lol Its a nice peice, but spend money your elswere. Thats just my thoughts. My used to be semi gloss black, now its some funky copper looking thing.
Attached Thumbnails Meziere Street HD opinions-waterpump-1.jpg  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sent ya a pm doug, but ya i'm about at that point now where i've run out of simple bolt ons. i'm not tearing into the engine to make more power thats already been decided. i've kinda always liked to try and make more power with something that sounded and looked stock while hanging with guys with more serious stuff done. my ls6 is at 390whp right now on a mustang dyno. i'm shooting for over 400 and i'm hoping this along with my new arh's lt's to replace my bbks will get me there.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rebuilds are $250 on the street pump. plus you from FL you looking at $$ for shipping.

Quick Reply: Meziere Street HD opinions