Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lonnies Performance LS1/LS6 CNC ported throttle bodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lonnies Performance LS1/LS6 CNC ported throttle bodies

Just wondering if anyone has ever sent in their stock throttle body to Lonnies Performance Automotive for their "Spiral CNC throttle body porting" and what the quality was like? Also if they felt throttle response improvement or if they have proof that it made any HP/TQ gains. I would prefer feedback from someone with an LS1/LS6 throttle body that was modded by them as I'm running an LS6 intake on my H/C LS1, but I will take feedback from LS2, LS3, LS7 or any LSX platform throttle body customer as well. Thanks in advance!

Here is the link to their site.
http://www.lonniesperformance.com/ls1tbody.htm
Old 03-26-2013, 05:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Hmmm never heard of them when I was doing all my TB research. I went with a Shaner S3 myself
Old 03-27-2013, 06:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1998SilverZ28
Just wondering if anyone has ever sent in their stock throttle body to Lonnies Performance Automotive for their "Spiral CNC throttle body porting" and what the quality was like? Also if they felt throttle response improvement or if they have proof that it made any HP/TQ gains. I would prefer feedback from someone with an LS1/LS6 throttle body that was modded by them as I'm running an LS6 intake on my H/C LS1, but I will take feedback from LS2, LS3, LS7 or any LSX platform throttle body customer as well. Thanks in advance!

Here is the link to their site.
http://www.lonniesperformance.com/ls1tbody.htm

Yep...these TB's are the work of Mr. Pete Incaudo of VMaxmotorsports. The 5th Gen Camaro guys seem to be extremely happy with his CNC porting. I've been researching this for a while now and Pete is good about answering questions.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:16 AM
11 Second Club

I didn't even know that Lonnies was selling ported TBs. It seems like a sound concept. I put a spiral finish on the TBs that I port for myself and my buddies. Never had a negative result. I also don't know if it has ever done anything but look cool.

Quick Reply: Lonnies Performance LS1/LS6 CNC ported throttle bodies