Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help reassembling 2002 LM7 5.3

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help reassembling 2002 LM7 5.3

Hey guys, first post!

I picked up a dirt cheap LM7 off of a farmer around my town here in Iowa the other day. My only major concern with it is it's been torn down to a long block (accessories and intake/ignition system). I believe I have all the bolts to put it back together but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

The entire accessory system is pulled and the entire upper end (not including heads/vc) is pulled as well.

Is there a link or good point of reference to see how this reassembles? My biggest concern being which length and size bolts go to which locations. Does anybody have a teardown link or how to's on accessory swaps? I'm still searching but figured I'd ask the collective as a whole while I'm searching!!

I want to make sure I'm not missing anything before I decide to tear into it and go for a rebuild. I don't think I got hosed, but I want to make sure haha.

Thanks so much!

- Brandon
Old 05-18-2015, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump. I found some info, but I'm sure there is something out there more detailed!
Old 05-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Google "Engine Mechanical Service Manual 6.0L" should be the 1st link to a PDF from pleasurecraft.com that will have all info you need + more

Quick Reply: Need help reassembling 2002 LM7 5.3