Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got the Jet hots in....

Old 06-07-2004, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question Got the Jet hots in....

But i have a few questions...
1st of all, i think i need O2 extensions.Do i need to plug the front 2 o2 sensors into the provisions in the back?Also i think i ruined one of the o2 snsors while driving from the surgeon over to DP muff. it was hanging down and that is .So does anyone know where i can get o2 extensions(new or prefer used) and some sims and 1 O2 sensor.All in All it is running pretty good.It sounds sick with the borla wide open. Any advise is good advise.Whenever i am driving it sometimes seems as though it runs really rough ,like the computer is trying to figure out how it should run.FYI I had to remove the starter, and spark plugs on the passenger side and the steering knuckle on the drivers side.It took myself and a friend of mine with his wife handin us tools from 2300 friday night ,about 14 beers ,until 0830 saturday morning.Dammit.It was worth it, but i won't do it again unless i have to.

Last edited by AGRV8D; 06-07-2004 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

You should be able to get O2 sensors from a sponsor or a place like Autozone or Napa. O2 extensions and sims from sponsors as well. You need to get the front O2's to reach the provisions on the inside of the header collector. Any of those things you could try the parts for sale section as well. FYI: My O2 sims will be coming off at the end of the week because I am getting a basic tune and having the codes deleted. They will be for sale at that time for lots less than the $80-$90 they are new
Old 06-07-2004, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will give ya some cash for them...Email me @joshua.gulley@amedd.army.mil

Search this Thread